Saturday, December 12, 2009

Beach Bum

Beach Bum

Time has passed rapidly and work has been busy. I have been performing lots of wind quartet gigs; one for the Governor General herself as well as the trips to Jervis Bay for pass out parades and Canberra, performing to all manner of people. Only a few days now before summer break is up on me.

In-between gigging, Kay and I have been getting familiar with South Cronulla Beach and the Melon Blue coffee shop. I have tried to get a little arty with the beach and Kay’s new bikinis and the camera on my new phone.

The shot of the Christmas tree was taken from level 2 of the 3 level Christmas tree in the Queen Victoria Building, Sydney.

The old looking building behind Kay is Government House (New South Wales) where the Governor lives.

Kay, Madeleine and I managed to try out the all you can eat seafood special at Cronulla. We managed several of the three tier platters in the photo along with some happy hour beers and a glass or two of sparkling. YUM!!!

Just a quick update as I haven’t posted on my blog for a while.

I should blog before Christmas but it’s never too early to wish you a Happy Christmas.

ColKay



































No comments:

Post a Comment